Why Family Offices Benefit by an Ultra High Net-worth Individual
Do you fall in the ultra-high-net-worth category? Whether its concierge, financial services, inheritance matters, charitable giving and other affluent concerns, eventually, a subtle plan becomes a necessity. For most wealthy individuals, there comes a time when the daily management of their family matters supersedes their capacity to cope.
The increasing set of challenges may include managing numerous trusts, multiple businesses and international properties. What does it all mean? You need to engage the services of professionals to stay afloat; a family office. The family office is becoming more common as several ultra-high net worth individuals take their wealth into their own hands.
What are Family Offices?
Family offices are private wealth management and advisory firms that serve ultra-high net worth investors.
As per Bloomberg recent predictions of UHNW families hitting 265,500 by 2025, attention is increasingly turning to the sector; a hotcake industry unknown to many. Yet, with the sequent rise of family offices, it gives UHNW investors a myriad of financial and legal professionals to pick.
What can the Family Office do for you?
Our services and advice draw expertise across a full spectrum business, social responsibility, financial and regulatory aspects including but not limited to:
- Direct investment; includes tax, deal management, bids, implementation and exit plans.
- Strategic business advice; entails acquisition, organizations and exits from business investments.
- Succession planning; clearly laid out strategies for the benefit of current and future family members.
- Debt and capital advisory; advice on alternative capital and debt solutions.
- Real estate acquisitions, improvement and disposal; involves access to opportunities, commercial, finances and due diligence on taxation systems.
- Custom next-generation programmes; equipping the (family) younger generation with knowledge and skills to ensure they are equipped with wealth curator.
- Managing investments; entails business investments to lifestyle cycles, like aircraft, yachts, and assets.
Bottom line. In as much as UHNW individuals need family offices, the system is a perfect fit for purpose for both parties. The family offices need funding to stay afloat and in return, high net worth individuals need a state-of-the-art management system so as not to crumble. Our approach is based on building a trusting and long term relationship with our clients.